Exchange and Return Policy
In light of current events and the lotting of many of our stores, we are regrettably unable to exchange or refund items without an original till slip. We apologise for the inconvenience, but trust you understand the position adopted.
At Crocs we strive to make online shopping a smooth and hassle-free experience.
We understand that buying online can be tricky without having seen the actual product or trying it on. With that in mind, we happily accept returns and exchanges based on a few T&C's listed below:
If you require a refund, you must log a return within 14 days from the date purchased. The goods must be in the original, unworn condition. We will refund you in the same way that you purchased the goods.
If purchased in one of our Crocs Stores we are happy to return a product that is the incorrect size or you have changed your mind within 7-days of purchase
If purchased on our website we are happy to return a product that is the incorrect size or you have changed your mind within 30-days of purchase online.
If the goods are faulty because of the way they are made, you can return them within 6 months of the date you bought them. We will replace this item with the same item, or something at the same value, or pass a credit.
How to Return a Product?
You have the choice to return your purchase to any Crocs Concept Store within South Africa
Click here for all Store Locations
OR you can follow our easy steps below:
Email our Customer Care team firstname.lastname@example.org OR Call us on 0872376845
Customer Care Teams will arrange for the product to be collected by Courier.
Place Product together with original swing tickets along with your completed returns document and original invoice in the bag which will be provided by our Courier.
Want an exchange?
1. For online exchanges, A voucher for the value of the items returned will be issued allowing you to reorder on our website
2. Customer Care Teams will arrange for the product to be collected by Courier. Place Product together with original swing tickets along with your completed returns document and original invoice in the box in which it was delivered in.
3. You may return an unwanted product to us, provided:
Original price tags attached
Was purchased online www.crocssa.co.za
4. Once we have inspected and validated your return, we create the voucher with purchase price of the product within 8 days of return (or refund if that is your preference)
We may refuse a return if the unwanted product is returned damaged, or not in a re-saleable condition or missing any accessories.
Customer Care Teams will email the voucher code, in order for you to re purchase.
5. Should you need assistance as to how to use the voucher code please do not hesitate to make contact with the customer care team;
Customer Care team email@example.com OR Call us on 0872376845
How are refunds processed?
1. Customers are entitled to return their purchase together with their original receipt within 14-days of purchase and receive a refund for the items returned.
2. Products returned after the 14-day period may only be exchanged.
3. We are committed to process returns and refunds as quickly as possible - EFT refunds can take up to 5 working days after receipt of items. PayFast refunds can take up to 7-10 working days after receipt of items.
Faulty or defective product?
We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver are of high quality and without defects. A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture.....The following will not be regarded as defects:
Faults resulting from normal wear and tear
Damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product
You can either return your product to any Crocs Store within SA or by contacting our Customer Care team firstname.lastname@example.org OR Call us on 0872376845
We will evaluate the item or items purchased and if they are found to be defective, we will replace them or refund you according to the following T&C’s:
- Warranty for Crocs applies to defects in material for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase. With an original receipt you are entitled to a refund or an exchange. Without the original receipt we will gladly exchange for a product of the same value. Should the selected alternative model be of a different price, either an additional payment or refund will apply.
- Replacement products which become defective within 6 months can be returned for a refund or exchange, providing the original receipt is supplied.
- Defective items returned without the original receipt, will be replaced at the current price on the system.
- Credits and refunds are normally handled within 8 days of logging the return (bear in mind that refunds can take 1-4 working days to reflect in your account). Timing of replacements are dependent on product availability.
Which items cannot be exchanged or refunded?
- Items marked as “SALE” may not be refunded, after the cooling off period of 14 days but we will gladly exchange the product at the sale price paid.
- Items purchased at or through another Supplier (Crocs product should be returned to the original Supplier from which the item was purchased)
- Product without original price tags attached
- Product that has been altered, washed, or abused.
- Products that form part of a promotion where a free pair(s) is included with your order. These items cannot be exchanged or returned for money unless the complete order is returned.
How do I return an item I received as a gift?
1. You can either return your product to any Crocs Store within South Africa or by contacting our Customer Care team email@example.com OR Call us on 0872376845
2. Items may be exchanged for goods of the same value, provided the product is:
- Original price tags attached
- Was purchased at a Crocs store or on online www.crocssa.co.za
- The original gift receipt or purchase receipt must be presented
More simply put: If you don’t like it, return it. If it’s the wrong size/colour, return it. If it is defective, return it. ☺