What safety measures have you put in place for online shopping?
We want to make sure you have the confidence to shop online and get the Crocs you need without leaving the house. Our 3rd party warehouse have implemented several precautionary measures including the screening of staff and regular cleaning of equipment and fixtures while they process your orders.
Our 3rd party couriers RAM couriers has assured us they will be following strict guidelines.
In order to protect the customer as well as RAM couriers drivers during this time, the RAM team has been instructed in accordance with following protocols:
Ring bell and notify receiver of the deliver.
Confirm if the documents are in order for the delivery
Sanitize their hands
Offer sanitizer to the receiver
Offer glove/s to the receiver
Take out wipes / paper towel sprayed with sanitizer, wipe down the handheld device before handing it over to the receiver
Offer the handheld device and stylus to the receiver to sign for their shipments and then step back
Hand over the shipment and step back maintaining a distance from the receiver
For more information on RAM couriers protocols click here
Due to reduced staff and social distancing procedures for the health and safety of our employees, we are experiencing delays in fulfilling orders. Please note that it could take up to 10+ days for an order to ship from our warehouse.. We are working hard to ship as quickly as possible and we apologize for any inconvenience. You will receive your shipping confirmation email as soon as your order leaves our warehouse.
We understand that COVID-19 has had a huge impact on our customers and all the people of South Africa. That's why Crocs has donated Crocs to a number Health Workers.
You will only be able to order merchandise that is in stock. If your size is not available, then you will not be able to select that size. However if we find an item is in stock but not suitable for sale, for reasons beyond our control, we will remove it from your bag and ship the order excluding that item and refund the value of the removed item.
When placing your order, please ensure you choose your SA shoe size, Crocs automatically converts the sizes to the Crocs US size for you. Your order confirmation and the Crocs shoes will display the US sizing. If you are Shopping for a ½ size, Order up to the next largest whole size. To view our size chart please click here
3D Secure or Payer Authentication (MasterCard® Secure Code™ and Verified by Visa) provides an additional layer of security and protects you, the cardholder, when making an online purchase using a debit or credit card.
Please contact your bank to find out how you can enroll for 3D Secure or Payer Authentication on your credit card.
Order Information and Tracking
Track your order from ship date to arrival. To begin, enter your order number and email on the link Order Status
Guests: Enter your order number and email address below.
Registered Users: login to view your order receipt.
Contact customer service at 0872376845 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Changing or cancelling your order
Orders cannot be changed once they have been placed after an hour. If applicable, please contact our customer service team to cancel your order. Crocs will refund the full amount paid, which can take up to 5 days to reflect in your account. For a change of order, a new order will have to be placed.
Contacting Customer Service
Call us for help
Contact us by phone to speak directly to one of our Customer Service representatives. Our phone number is 0872376845
Send us an email
Contact us by sending an email to email@example.com . One of our Customer Service team members will get back in touch with you within 48 hours.
Chat live for fast assistance
Connect with a Customer Service member via live chat during regular business hours. From the bottom navigation bar called “Chat”
Out of Stock
If a product goes out of stock, it will reflect as such on the website or will no longer be visible on the website.
We do our best to prevent sales of products that are out of stock, but due to the digital nature of our business the opportunity exists for an item to go out of stock after an order is placed. If you have already ordered the product on the website when it goes out of stock, we’ll let you know. You will then have the option to be refunded for any amount already paid by you.
We currently accept the following payment methods:
Pay via Credit Card / Debit Card using PayFast
Pay via Internet banking (EFT) using I-Pay
Shop now, pay later with Mobicred
Mobicred lets you buy the items you love today & pay off over time
How it works:
Select Mobicred at the checkout
Confirm your order
Your order will be processed and shipped as normal
Don’t have a Mobicred account yet?
Before you add an item to your cart, you'll need to apply for a Mobicred account via the Mobicred website.
Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates
Delivery takes between 7-10 working days, between 8:00am-5:00pm.
Please allow up to 24 Hours for processing of your order once payment has reflected prior to shipping
A delivery fee of R85 will be charged for each Crocs online order.
Crocs reserves the right to amend delivery costs at any time. All changes will be disclosed here.
Who Can Sign For My Parcel?
The service we offer is a door-to-door service. This means that the shipment is delivered to the address not the person - i.e. if the person is not available it can be left with anyone at that address e.g. security, staff, reception, etc.
Can I collect my order myself?
As much as we would like to meet our customers, we do not ship directly from our Head Office we use a third party warehouse that does not facilitate for customer collections.
Do you deliver overseas / Where do you deliver?
We ship nationally within South Africa, excluding PO Boxes. We do not ship overseas for the time being.
To see a full list of crocs online properties in other countries click here
Crocs Coupon Information and Promotion Codes
Crocs™ coupon and promotional codes need to be applied on the View Cart/ Check Out Page. You can apply your coupon or promotional code in the Coupon Code field on the left side of the cart, under the list of shoes being ordered. Make sure to hit the apply button in order to ensure your coupon is applied appropriately. Once applied, you will see the price change in the cart.
We are not able to apply coupons once orders are placed. We do want you to enjoy your discount at Crocs SA and hope that you'll hold on to the coupon code for a future order. If your coupon code is valid for a short time, you can watch for new promotions and discounts by signing up for our newsletter
Usually, if a coupon code isn't working, it's been entered incorrectly or has expired. Please check your coupon code for the following:
Coupon codes are often case sensitive, so be sure you're entering it in the proper case. Also, double-check to ensure you're typing the numbers and letters in the correct order.
Most coupon codes cannot be combined with other coupon codes or site offers and promotions.
Your coupon code may have expired.
Some coupon codes are valid only on specific styles and will not work with non-qualifying styles.
Prices are based on current costs and therefore subject to change without notice
Exchange and Return Policy
At Crocs we strive to make online shopping a smooth and hassle-free experience.
We understand that buying online can be tricky without having seen the actual product or trying it on. With that in mind, we happily accept returns and exchanges based on a few T&C's listed below:
If you require a refund, you must log a return within 14 days from the date purchased. The goods must be in the original, unworn condition. We will refund you in the same way that you purchased the goods.
If purchased in one of our Crocs Stores we are happy to return a product that is the incorrect size or you have changed your mind within 7-days of purchase
If purchased on our website we are happy to return a product that is the incorrect size or you have changed your mind within 30-days of purchase online, however a delivery cost of R70 per return will apply.
If the goods are faulty because of the way they are made, you can return them within 6 months of the date you bought them. We will replace this item with the same item, or something at the same value, or pass a credit
How to Return a Product?
You have the choice to return your purchase to any Crocs Concept Store within South Africa
Click here for all Store Locations
OR you can follow our easy steps below:
Email our Customer Care team firstname.lastname@example.org OR Call us on 0872376845
Customer Care Teams will arrange for the product to be collected by Courier.
Place Product together with original swing tickets along with your completed returns document and original invoice in the bag which will be provided by our Courier.
Want an exchange?
1. For online exchanges, A voucher for the value of the items returned will be issued allowing you to reorder on our website
2. Customer Care Teams will arrange for the product to be collected by Courier. Place Product together with original swing tickets along with your completed returns document and original invoice in the box in which it was delivered in.
3. You may return an unwanted product to us, provided:
Original price tags attached
Was purchased online www.crocssa.co.za
4. Once we have inspected and validated your return, we create the voucher with purchase price of the product within 8 days of return (or refund if that is your preference)
We may refuse a return if the unwanted product is returned damaged, or not in a re-saleable condition or missing any accessories.
Customer Care Teams will email the voucher code, in order for you to re purchase.
5. Should you need assistance as to how to use the voucher code please do not hesitate to make contact with the customer care team;
Customer Care team email@example.com OR Call us on 0872376845
How are refunds processed?
1. Customers are entitled to return their purchase together with their original receipt within 14-days of purchase and receive a refund for the items returned.
2. Products returned after the 14-day period may only be exchanged.
3. We are committed to process returns and refunds as quickly as possible - EFT refunds can take up to 5 working days after receipt of items. PayFast refunds can take up to 7-10 working days after receipt of items.
Faulty or defective product?
We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver are of high quality and without defects. A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture.....The following will not be regarded as defects:
Faults resulting from normal wear and tear
Damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product
You can either return your product to any Crocs Store within SA or by contacting our Customer Care team firstname.lastname@example.org OR Call us on 0872376845
We will evaluate the item or items purchased and if they are found to be defective, we will replace them or refund you according to the following T&C’s:
- Warranty for Crocs applies to defects in material for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase. With an original receipt you are entitled to a refund or an exchange. Without the original receipt we will gladly exchange for a product of the same value. Should the selected alternative model be of a different price, either an additional payment or refund will apply.
- Replacement products which become defective within 6 months can be returned for a refund or exchange, providing the original receipt is supplied.
- Defective items returned without the original receipt, will be replaced at the current price on the system.
- Credits and refunds are normally handled within 8 days of logging the return (bear in mind that refunds can take 1-4 working days to reflect in your account). Timing of replacements are dependent on product availability.
Which items cannot be exchanged or refunded?
- Items marked as “SALE” may not be refunded, after the cooling off period of 14 days but we will gladly exchange the product at the sale price paid.
- Items purchased at or through another Supplier (Crocs product should be returned to the original Supplier from which the item was purchased)
- Product without original price tags attached
- Product that has been altered, washed, or abused.
How do I return an item I received as a gift?
1. You can either return your product to any Crocs Store within South Africa or by contacting our Customer Care team email@example.com OR Call us on 0872376845
2. Items may be exchanged for goods of the same value, provided the product is:
- Original price tags attached
- Was purchased at a Crocs store or on online www.crocssa.co.za
- The original gift receipt or purchase receipt must be presented